On December 17th, 2015, University of Cergy-Pontoise awarded a Doctor Honoris Causa degree to Daniel McFadden, recipient of the Nobel Prize in economics, 2000.
At this occasion, Nathalie Picard, André de Palma and Olivier Donni organized a workshop on “Advances in Discrete Choice Models”, December 18th, 9:00 to 18:00. In addition to Daniel McFadden (University of California, Berkeley), the following scholars (in alphabetical order) have accepted our invitation to present their work at this workshop:
• Moshe Ben-Akiva (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
• Chandra R. Bhat (University of Texas at Austin)
• Michel Bierlaire (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
• Andrew Daly (University of Leeds)
• Mogens Fosgerau (Danmarks Tekniske Universitet)
• Cédric Gutierrez (HEC-Paris, GREGHEC)
• Stéphane Hess (University of Leeds)
• Marc Ivaldi (Toulouse School of Economics)
• Joan Walker (University of California, Berkeley)
• Cliff Winston (Brookings Institution, USA)
This event is funded by ANR ELITISME, University of Cergy-Pontoise, LABEX MMEDII and THEMA.
To see the program, please click HERE
To see the presentations, please click HERE